Please make plans to join Hope’s upcoming annual Congregational Meeting on January 27th from 5:00-7:00pm.
We will gather to share a meal together as a church family, hear about and celebrate the many ways God has been at work in our midst, dream together about the year to come, and make some key decisions about how we can keep in step with the King in our life and ministry together.
Specific agenda items include:
- Presentation and review of the 2019 Ministry Budget.
- Approval of the Deacons in training to become officers of the church.
- Updates on our search for new Ministry and Pastoral staff
Important information to help everyone plan for the evening:
- Dinner will be catered with kid-friendly options available.
- Dinner will be served staring at 5:00pm, and the meeting will run from 5:30-7:00pm.
- Childcare will be provided from 5:00-7:00pm.
- Preschool and elementary aged children will have supervised care while watching a movie during the meeting.
- Middle School Youth Fellowship will meet following dinner in the youth rooms.