Hope Church is pleased to accommodate requests for the use of our facilities for a wide range of activities. Our staff serves Jesus by serving you, and we want to partner with you to ensure your event is worry-free. Below are instructions to help us succeed in this.
To Reserve a Room at Hope Church:
- Please fill out this Facility Request Form as completely as possible and submit it to the Hope Church office. You may also come by the church office to pick up a form. Check the church calendar to view room availability.
- We will review and process your request as quickly as possible. After all details have been approved, we will call you to confirm the request.
- If you are inquiring about scheduling a wedding at Hope, please do not use the Facility Request Form. Contact the wedding coordinator, Sallie Harrison.
- If you need to fill out an event publicity request for an event open to the congregation, please fill out our Publicity Request Form.
Points to keep in mind:
- Our facility is heavily used, so please submit requests as early as possible. We need a minimum of fourteen (14) days to process a request.
- We require four (4) weeks of lead time, or longer, for multi-room events.
- A submitted request does NOT guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request.
- Setup for non-Hope Church events is the responsibility of the group hosting the event. Assistance may be provided by our Sexton on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.
- Fees will be charged for use of AV/Sound equipment, an approved sound technician, and if you require assistance from our Sexton outside of his normal work schedule.