COVID update- August 2020
Due to the current restricted and limited use of indoor facilities, Hope Church is not able to accommodate group meetings for non-members at this time. (Wedding inquiries are exceptions to this statement and should be directly sent to our wedding coordinator, Sallie Harrison.) Also, as of October 2020, all approved indoor group meetings will require that all participants wear a facial covering, (mask or shield,) while inside the building. If you have any questions about the use of our facility, please email the church office.
To Reserve a Room at Hope Church:
- Please fill out this Facility Request Form as completely as possible and submit it to the Hope Church office. You may also come by the church office to pick up a form. Check the church calendar to view room availability.
- We will review and process your request as quickly as possible. After all details have been approved, we will call you to confirm the request.
- If you are inquiring about scheduling a wedding at Hope, please do not use the Facility Request Form. Contact the wedding coordinator, Sallie Harrison.
- If you need to fill out an event publicity request for an event open to the congregation, please fill out our Publicity Request Form.
Points to keep in mind:
- Our facility is heavily used, so please submit requests as early as possible. We need a minimum of fourteen (14) days to process a request.
- We require four (4) weeks of lead time, or longer, for multi-room events.
- A submitted request does NOT guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request.
- Setup for non-Hope Church events is the responsibility of the group hosting the event. Assistance may be provided by our Sexton on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.
- Fees will be charged for use of AV/Sound equipment, an approved sound technician, and if you require assistance from our Sexton outside of his normal work schedule.
Important information for hope members:
- Please fill out an equipment request form and contact our office for assistance and approval of borrowing church-owned equipment such as: ladders, tables, chairs, keyboard, and hand trucks.