Hope Church is pleased to accommodate requests for the use of our facilities for a wide range of activities. Our staff serves Jesus by serving you, and we want to partner with you to ensure your event is worry-free. Below are instructions to help us succeed in this.
To Reserve a Room at Hope Church:
- Click here to access our Facility Policy. Please fill out this Facility Request Form as completely as possible and submit it to the Hope Church office. You may also come by the church office to pick up a form. Check the church calendar to view room availability.
- We will review and process your request as quickly as possible. After all details have been approved, we will call you to confirm the request.
- If you are inquiring about scheduling a wedding at Hope, please do not use the Facility Request Form. Contact the wedding coordinator, Sallie Harrison.
- If you need to fill out an event publicity request for an event open to the congregation, please fill out our Publicity Request Form.
Points to keep in mind:
- Our facility is heavily used, so please submit requests as early as possible. We need a minimum of fourteen (14) days to process a request.
- We require four (4) weeks of lead time, or longer, for multi-room events.
- A submitted request does NOT guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request.
- Setup for non-Hope Church events is the responsibility of the group hosting the event.