As of August 2021, all approved indoor group meetings will require that all participants wear a facial covering while inside the building. If you have additional questions about the use of our facility, please email the church office. Wedding inquiries should be directly sent to our wedding coordinator, Sallie Harrison.
- Submission does not guarantee approval.
- Be sure to check the calendar before requesting facility use to make sure your date/time is available.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks to process your request.
- Following your event, you are responsible for leaving the room(s) as you found them.
- Our Sexton assists with set up and clean up which may require an additional fee.
- AV and sound equipment is available. However, only approved sound technicians may use our equipment and that requires an additional fee.
- Alcohol is not allowed on Hope Church campus and grounds.
- Hope Church is a smoke-free facility.
- No personal business or fundraising either for self or a non-Hope Church ministry is allowed.
- If you are inquiring about scheduling a wedding at Hope Church, please do not use this request form but rather contact the wedding coordinator, Sallie Harrison.
- You must be a Hope Church member to borrow equipment for off-site use. The equipment request form must be used to borrow equipment.