COVID update- August 2020
Due to the current restricted and limited use of indoor facilities, Hope Church is not able to accommodate group meetings for non-members at this time. (Wedding inquiries are exceptions to this statement and should be directly sent to our wedding coordinator, Sallie Harrison.) Also, as of October 2020, all approved indoor group meetings will require that all participants wear a facial covering, (mask or shield,) while inside the building. If you have additions questions about the use of our facility, please email the church office.
- Submission does not guarantee approval.
- Be sure to check the calendar before requesting facility use to make sure your date/time is available.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks to process your request.
- Following your event, you are responsible for leaving the room(s) as you found them.
- Our Sexton assists with set up and clean up which may require an additional fee.
- AV and sound equipment is available. However, only approved sound technicians may use our equipment and that requires an additional fee.
- Alcohol is not allowed on Hope Church campus and grounds.
- Hope Church is a smoke-free facility.
- No personal business or fundraising either for self or a non-Hope Church ministry is allowed.
- If you are inquiring about scheduling a wedding at Hope Church, please do not use this request form but rather contact the wedding coordinator, Sallie Harrison.
- You must be a Hope Church member to borrow equipment for off-site use. The equipment request form must be used to borrow equipment.