Hope’s children’s choir has the opportunity to sing at various times throughout the year. Under the leadership of Jenny Hobbs, the children participate in worship and singing during our worship classes. The children also have the opportunity to sing on Christmas Eve, Palm Sunday and during some other worship services. We rehearse on select Sunday mornings during Sunday School and Worship Classes.
Children’s Choir for 2018-19:
- September 16th: Jenny Hobbs will rehearse at 10:05am with 2nd-5th graders in their Sunday School classes.
- September 23rd: Children ages 3 to 5th grade will rehearse at 10:00am in the worship center.
- September 30th: Children ages 3 to 5th grade will rehearse at 10:00am in the worship center. Then, they will sing at the beginning of the worship service at 10:30am.
- December 9th: Children ages 3-1st grade sing at the beginning of the worship service
- December 16th: Children ages 2nd-3rd grades sing either at the beginning of the service or for the offertory.
- February 24th: Children ages 2nd-5th grade will sing in the worship service
- April 14th (Palm Sunday): Children ages 3 to 5th grade process and sing at the beginning of the worship service.