Sunday School for all ages: 9:30-10:15 a.m.
Hope Café: 10:15 a.m.
Worship: 10:30 a.m.
Our weekly worship services include times of singing, confession, prayer, giving, preaching, the Lord’s Supper, and a benediction. Teams of members from the congregation assist the pastor in leading the worship time. Although we do pass around an offering bag, the offering is only intended for those who consider Hope their church home, so please feel no pressure to give. Sermons last approximately 25-30 minutes and aim to explain the Bible, apply it to our lives today, and show how Jesus is the fulfillment of Scripture.
Childcare and Nursery
- Children 6 weeks to 2 years are welcome in our nursery beginning at 9:30 a.m. through the end of the worship service. Parents can expect a safe, loving, and nurturing environment that provides for their child’s needs while freeing parents to enjoy worship. Each nursery volunteer is a Hope member and has submitted to background screening.
- Children 3 years old through 2nd graders participate in the first portion of our worship service, and are dismissed after the song of response (around 11 a.m.) to attend their children’s worship class.
- K-2nd graders remain in the service with their parents on the last Sunday of the month.
- 3rd-5th graders remain with their parents in the worship service every Sunday except for a special worship class once per quarter with an emphasis on missions and service.
All youth in grades 6-12 meet in room 212 at 9:30am for Bible study. On Sunday evenings, Middle School Youth Fellowship and High School Life Groups meet during the school year on a biweekly basis. For more information, please visit our youth page.
The Lord’s Supper
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper every Sunday. The Lord’s Supper is open to anyone who is resting and relying on the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus for salvation. Our practice is to come forward to receive the elements, beginning with the back rows. There are three stations, and gluten free crackers are available at the right and left stations.
- If you need prayer, there is a group (including elders) available to pray for anyone in need of prayer in the kitchen. There is also a group of women in the room next to the Connections kiosk who can pray for women who may prefer this option.
- For families with children in 3rd-5th grade, we offer a Communicants’ class every January during the Sunday School hour.