Please help us get to know you better by completing some information about yourself using the Online Connection Card.
Here at Hope, we want everyone – first time visitors, long time members, people with special needs, students, singles, married with or without children, seasoned adults – to feel the warm embrace of Christ in our gatherings. Our community is a place where we seek to know and be known by others!
• Sign up for our e-newsletter, Looking UP, which is a great way to stay informed about life together at Hope.
• On Sundays, stop by the welcome kiosk in the back of the worship center to find out more about Hope, sign up for upcoming events, or just to chat.
• We hope you will consider joining one of our Life Groups to better connect with a smaller group of people within our larger church family.
• For more information about our church ministries, visit our Ministries page.
• We love college and university students and would be honored to connect with you if you are in this life stage. Please visit this page for more information.
“The aim of God in history is the creation of an all-inclusive community of loving persons, with Himself included in that community as its prime sustainer and most glorious inhabitant.” – Dallas Willard