Please help us get to know you better by completing some information about yourself using the Online Connection Card.
Here at Hope, we want everyone – first time visitors, long time members, people with special needs, students, singles, married with or without children, seasoned adults – to feel the warm embrace of Christ in our gatherings. Our community is a place where we seek to know and be known by others!
• Sign up for our e-newsletter, Looking UP, which is a great way to stay informed about life together at Hope.
• Join us on Facebook for the latest news.
• On Sundays, stop by the welcome kiosk in the back of the worship center to find out more about Hope, sign up for upcoming events, or just to chat.
• For more information about our church ministries, visit our Ministries page.
• Meet and Greet! Once a month immediately following the worship service, the Connections team hosts a Meet and Greet in the main lobby for guests and visitors who would like to meet and mingle with the pastors and some of the Hope leadership. Enjoy some light refreshments, learn a little more about the Hope fellowship, and ask any questions you may have. Check the church calendar for dates!
• We hope you will consider joining one of our Life Groups to better connect with a smaller group of people within our larger church family.
• College, university, graduate, and medical students can sign up for Home Away from Home. There are families at Hope who would love to hang out with you, have you over for dinner, or just give you a quiet place to relax. Sign up today as a host family or student.
• Fill out our Activities Interest Form for more information about the activities listed above and more.
“The aim of God in history is the creation of an all-inclusive community of loving persons, with Himself included in that community as its prime sustainer and most glorious inhabitant.” – Dallas Willard